☆ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ☆
Trying for a baby can be a wonderful and exciting time. But for a number of couples (approximately one in seven) it can be an exhausting, heartbreaking and stressful time, full of ups and downs and feelings of hopelessness, failure and grief. The IVF Positivity Planner gives you:
- Coaching questions to help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control
- Coping strategies and advice on the most common worries that people have
- 12 weeks, undated journal pages to reflect on the positives from the day, your self care time and actions you plan to take the next day to keep you feeling positive about your life
- Monthly goal setting on self care and other areas in your life, with regular check ins for support
- A plan to support and guide you through treatment, with coping tips, space for writing notes in your appointments, knowing your support network and juggling treatment with work
The IVF Positivity Planner is designed to help you feel calmer, more informed and more in control of what is happening to your body, meaning you are in a better state for coping through TTC and treatment.
☆ SHIPPING & DELIVERY ☆
We have 3 types of shipping options available as per the below. Please take note of the time frames below before selecting your delivery option at the checkout.
Saver Delivery £3.50 - This is our most cost effective shipping option. Items will arrive within 5 days of shipment date.
Standard Delivery £4.50 - Items will arrive within 3 days of shipment date
Express Delivery £6.50 - Items will arrive within 2 days of shipment date
If you have any questions about delivery after you have placed your order, please message us.
☆ RETURNS ☆
If you are not happy with the product you can return it providing it is in it's original condition. Please email me at email@example.com to organise a refund of the selling price.